Amplify & NZTE Export Essentials Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Export Essentials is for anyone who’s serious about growing a business internationally from New Zealand.
The Export Essentials workshop is perfect for you if:
• you’re not exporting yet, but want to get it right from the start and build a strong pathway for international success
• you’re already involved in export, and want to get better results from your current activities offshore, prepare for new markets, or move to a new stage of growth for your business
• you’re an entrepreneur or business owner with a small team, and want a better way to work on your export business, not just in it
• you need to give new staff (or those new to export) a head start on the fundamentals of exporting and international business.
The workshop facilitators have extensive experience working with exporters or running export businesses in their own right – so you’re learning from people who know the real-world challenges of export, not just the theory.
The workshop will give you everything you need to:
• Express a unique value proposition that resonates with customers and channel partners
• Develop market selection methods to help you focus on your top two or three markets
• Learn how to validate new markets and understand where the best opportunities lie
• Use value chain analysis to find the best pathway and channel options for a new market
• Select and qualify a channel partner, and understand how to best pitch your business to them
• Plan your market entry to set yourself up for success from day one
The export essentials workshop will be facilitated by Ryan Sproull and Patrice Feary from Katabolt on behalf of NZTE.
Ryan is an Auckland-based strategy consultant and trainer. With over ten years of experience in marketing agency strategy, he has worked across all categories and multiple forms of strategy, including brand, digital, experience, innovation and marketing strategy. Some highlights include brand strategy for Microsoft Office in Australia, the digitisation of McDonald's Monopoly, creative strategy for Netflix in Asia-Pacific, and more recently brand strategy for Slingshot and Ryman Healthcare in New Zealand. He emphasises clear strategic thinking, timeless human psychological truths, and less timeless technology advances.
With an entrepreneurial spirit and her own commercial successes, Patrice brings a wealth of knowledge and experience, deep expertise in strategy development & execution, brand, marketing, sales development and governance .
With deep experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), the Food and Beverage, Consumer Brands and Export sectors, Patrice focuses on revenue generation and profitable commercialisation.
Working alongside business owners, investors and Boards, across a range of sectors Patrice drives growth by bringing the customer and consumer to the forefront of strategy , planning and execution.
Please note - there is no cost to attend this workshop, however there is NZTE criteria you must meet; to ensure that attendees are the correct audience for this workshop (numbers are also strictly limited). The selection criteria include the following:
1. Currently exporting,
2. Currently developing a product to export,
3. Looking to export in the near future and
4. Not exporting but have a product that could be exported and want to learn more about exporting.
The registration form includes NZTE application questions, please complete and we will be in touch to confirm your place in the workshop.
If you have any questions, please email Averil Naumai from Amplify - email@example.com
We look forward to having you at our Export Essentials workshop.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
As the event is in conjunction with NZTE we will have the following policy in place:
COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all attendees. We ask that you show proof of your vaccination with your My Vaccine Pass.
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving and we will review our policy again closer to the date of the event.