Tue, 26 Oct|
Acapulco Motor Inn
Design Thinking For Business Impact - POSTPONED
NEW DETAILS COMING SOON!! This is a three day hands-on course on the fundamentals of Design Thinking. Learn how to reframe problems, be truly customer-focused and create impactful solutions.
Time & Location
26 Oct 2021, 9:00 am – 28 Oct 2021, 5:00 pm
Acapulco Motor Inn, 19 Rifle Range Road, Taupo 3351
About the Event
This course has currently been POSTPONED. New details coming soon!!!
If you are interested in attending, or would like any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who’s it for?
Design Thinking for Business Impact is ideal for individuals or teams who are new to design thinking, or looking for a refresher, and want to rapidly get to grips with design thinking in practice.
You might be:
- Growing or refining your product development offering
- Trying to develop or improve services
- Seeking ways to pivot your business and create new opportunities
- Trying to make progress on a difficult problem
- Looking to improve customer experience and relationships
- Managing teams or businesses that are already using design thinking
What you’ll do:
Design Thinking for Business Impact involves three days of intensive teaching, practice and reflection – learning by doing; and from each other. In that time, you’ll go through a real project from start to finish. Course intakes are limited, with two coaches per course, so you’ll get highly personalised support and learning. Our commitment is that you will be able to implement and action design thinking in your work right away.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the needs, drivers and triggers of people who are important to your organisation, eg. staff, customers, users, and stakeholders.
- Get to the heart of problems or opportunities in ways that are actionable.
- Unlock creativity and ideas to create new solutions.
- Get participation and buy-in to new initiatives.
- Develop, test and refine concepts in ways that reduce risk and increase speed of change.
The course has been co-created with, and is endorsed by, the University of Waikato.
This course will be facilitated by Clare Swallow and Catie Noble. If you would like more information about this course before booking, please contact email@example.com
- Ticket type
Design Thinking for ImpactPrice$950.00