AMPLIFY IS THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AGENCY FOR TAUPO DISTRICT
Amplify is the economic development agency for the Taupō District and we exist to grow the local economy. We leverage Taupō’s natural advantages and work with business and stakeholders to champion sustainable growth throughout the district.
Our vision is that Taupō is a vibrant and prosperous district, where both talent and business thrive.
As an independent charitable trust, Amplify is led by Chairman Jo Bransgrove and an experienced Board, who collectively hold insight into the key industries in our district. The Amplify team is led by CEO, Rick Keehan with team members each having a clear area of expertise and focus including innovation and entrepreneurship, business growth and support, sector development and capability building.
Amplify’s three-year strategic plan frames up our six key pillars of work
- Thu, 19 MayTaupō Cosmopolitan Club19 May, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pmTaupō Cosmopolitan Club , 5 Taniwha Street, Taupō 3330, New ZealandWe are excited to include the Spark Business Stella Awards 2022 Launch as part of Techweek. Amplify are pleased to align with Town Centre Taupo to celebrate local businesses and sponsor an Awards Category for this event.
- Fri, 20 MayHilton Lake Taupo20 May, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pmHilton Lake Taupo, 80-100 Napier Road, Hilltop, Taupo 3330Join us for our very first Women in Tech lunch event, where we have three inspirational female speakers who are experts in their field. Come along to hear about robots and automation, NFTs and women doing amazing things with tech.
- Sat, 21 MayThis session will be delivered via zoom
- Wed, 25 MayUpstairs at Dixie Browns25 May, 7:30 am – 9:00 amUpstairs at Dixie Browns, 38 Roberts Street, Taupō 3330, New ZealandCo-hosted by Amplify and Hon Louise Upston, join us for a Post Budget Breakfast briefing. Hear more about Budget 2022 / 2023 and what it will mean for your business and Economic Development in the Taupo region.
- Wed, 25 MayFinns Bistro and Beer Garden
- Mon, 30 MayTūrangi Senior Citizens Hall30 May, 5:30 pmTūrangi Senior Citizens Hall, 83 Turangi Town Centre, Tūrangi 3334, New ZealandDestination Great Lake Taupo, the marketing arm of the Taupo District Council is preparing Te Ihirangi - A strategic Destination Management Plan. This hui is a chance to have your say on what is important to you and what you would like to see as part of the Taupo Region Destination Management Plan.
- Tue, 14 JunSuncourt Hotel & Conference Centre14 Jun, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pmSuncourt Hotel & Conference Centre, 14 Northcroft Street, Taupō 3330, New ZealandAmplify is pleased to launch, for the first time, a Taupo District Export Week. The theme for the week is ‘THINK BIG”. The events for our Export Week are aimed at promoting export awareness as well as to inspire the next exporters in the Taupo District.