Taupo Pathways Youth Coordinator
Taupo Pathways for Youth Employment are looking for an exceptional Youth Coordinator to:
* Assist young people in the Taupo District to explore opportunities, gain employment, under take training and reach their full potential.
* Work closely with employers to understand their current and future needs.
* Facilitate pathways from school to employment and further education.
* Facilitate the Licence to Work Programme.
* Facilitate networks across a range of sectors, including employers, secondary education, training providers, iwi and government.
* Able to build strong relationships and deliver solutions for employers.
* Ability to work well with and understand the needs of young people and provide a high level of pastoral care.
* Have an awareness of local, national and international employment trends.
* Ability to deliver the strategic plan in an innovative manner.
You must be highly organised, self-motivated and have strong communication skills. Above all you must have dedication and passion for developing Youth.
Experience working with Youth and relevant qualifications would be an advantage. This is a part time, contract position.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com. Applications close 12 December2018.