Supply Chain Administrator
Miraka is a fast-moving and innovative dairy company making a mark on the world. Our creativity in generating new solutions and opportunities is built on strong values to nurture our natural resources and people for a prosperous future. Leading by example we strive to perform beyond our best every day. Our sustainable and renewable geothermal energy manufacturing processes is what sets us apart, delivering premium milk powder and UHT products to a worldwide market from the heart of New Zealand.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Administrator, reporting to the General Manager Supply Chain, to support the Supply Chain team based at our manufacturing site in Mokai, 25 minutes northwest of Taupo.
In a typical day you’ll be responsible for all data entry into the AP Ecert database which is controlled by The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) and other Supply Chain admin duties as they arise.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Have high levels of self-motivation and good time-keeping
- Have clear and accurate communication
- Are a computer whizz, particularly advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Are an adaptable, flexible, and supportive team player
- Can build and maintain strong relationships with staff
- Are willing to contribute to the wider Miraka whanau and display Miraka values
We’re lucky to be based in the heart of New Zealand – Taupo. If you live here, you’ll already know how good we have it. With great schools, affordable housing, and the largest freshwater lake in New Zealand, Taupo has all the amenities you need without the stress of big city living. If you love the outdoors, some of the best biking, hiking, and water sports spots are right on your doorstep.
If you are a graduate or in the early stages of your career and looking for an opportunity in a growing company with an exciting future - apply now!
Applications close: Sunday 9 June 2019