Sales & Logistics Coordinator - Brands
Miraka is a fast-moving and innovative dairy company making a mark on the world. Our creativity in generating new solutions and opportunities is built on strong values to nurture our natural resources and people for a prosperous future. Leading by example we strive to perform beyond our best every day. Our sustainable and renewable geothermal energy manufacturing processes is what sets us apart, delivering premium milk powder and UHT products to a worldwide market from the heart of New Zealand.
To support our journey of growth, we are seeking a Sales & Logistics Coordinator – Brands. This newly created position will report to the Sales & Operations Planner - Brands and work alongside the General Manager China Sales to support the Supply Chain team. You will be based at our Miraka Brands Office, located in the Taupo township.
In a typical day you’ll be responsible for processing sales orders, liaising between export customers, export documentation teams, supply chain providers and third-party logistics. You will work closely with the Sales & Operations Planner – Brands to assist with the coordination of vessels and planning and booking of shipments. Financial and administrative duties will also be a key element of this role, amongst other Supply Chain tasks as they arise.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Are proficient in both English and Mandarin (both written and spoken).
• Are a computer whizz, particularly advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
• Have previously used ERP systems.
• Have previous experience with exporting to the Chinese market and are familiar with the export documentation process.
• Have meticulous attention to detail.
• Have clear and accurate communication.
• Have high levels of self-motivation and good timekeeping.
• Are an adaptable, flexible, and supportive team player.
• Can build and maintain strong relationships with staff and other key stakeholders.
• Are willing to contribute to the wider Miraka whanau and display Miraka values (Kaitiakitanga, Integrity, Excellence, Tikanga and Innovation).
We’re lucky to be based in the heart of New Zealand – Taupo. If you live here, you’ll already know how good we have it. With great schools, affordable housing, and the largest freshwater lake in New Zealand, Taupo has all the amenities you need without the stress of big city living. If you love the outdoors, some of the best biking, hiking, snow and water sport spots are right on your doorstep.
For a full job description or to apply, go to
Applications close: Wednesday 16th September 2020