MB Century New Zealand is an industry leader providing resource services in the geothermal, oil & gas and power industries.
We are seeking an Electrician with new build Cyber & automated conventional rig experience for oil & gas and geothermal drilling operations in NZ.
All applicants must be experienced with:
• Commissioning & maintenance
• Cyber control rigs
• New builds
• VFD & PLC controls
• AC/DC electrical systems
• Caterpillar ECMT system
• Electrical preventative maintenance systems on land rigs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Service and maintain equipment in a safe and professional manner to a standard that ensures safe and reliable operation and minimises down time.
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks and inspections as per company policies and procedures.
• Ensure equipment is maintained to a standard that meets industry and regulatory requirements.
• Identify and assist with the ordering of materials required to perform maintenance tasks using company systems.
• Assist with maintenance shut downs and upgrade programs when required.
• Maintain detailed maintenance records for work completed using company systems.
• Maintain communication relating to maintenance with senior supervisors
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
MB Century is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.