Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator - Supply Chain
Miraka is a fast-moving and innovative dairy company making a mark on the world. Our creativity in generating new solutions and opportunities is built on strong values to nurture our natural resources and people for a prosperous future. Leading by example we strive to perform beyond our best every day. Our sustainable and renewable geothermal energy manufacturing processes is what sets us apart, delivering premium milk powder and UHT products to a worldwide market from the heart of New Zealand.
We are seeking a Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator to coordinate and manage all procurement and inventory supplies for the Supply Chain Team. Reporting to the General Manager Supply Chain, your responsibilities will include:
• Generating materials requirement plans and the procurement thereof based on milk supply, sales demand and production plans
• Supplier liaison
• Management of incoming raw material documentation
• Maintaining inventory levels
• Accurate purchase order/supply and invoice traceability
We would love to hear from you if you:
• Have high levels of self-motivation and good time-keeping
• Have clear and accurate communication
• Are a computer whizz, particularly advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Have experience with ERP or inventory management systems (desirable)
• Are an adaptable, flexible, and supportive team player
• Can build and maintain strong relationships with staff and suppliers
You must be willing to positively contribute to fostering our Miraka culture by displaying behaviours that are consistent with the Miraka values. A relevant tertiary qualification would be desirable, but not essential.
We’re lucky to be based in the heart of New Zealand – Taupo. If you live here, you’ll already know how good we have it. With great schools, affordable housing, and the largest freshwater lake in New Zealand, Taupo has all the amenities you need without the stress of big city living. If you love the outdoors, some of the best biking, hiking, and water sports spots are right on your doorstep.
Miraka is a growing company with an exciting future. Our most valued asset at Miraka is our staff and extended whanau and we are committed to providing staff with a healthy and safe environment where they are given every opportunity to grow their potential.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
For a full job description or to apply, go to
Applications close: Friday 28 December 2018.