Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator
Miraka is a commercially successful Maori business. We are a fast-moving and innovative dairy company making a mark on the world. Our vision of 'nurturing our world', reflects a global outlook and is founded on a strong set of values that will ensure sustained prosperity for present and future generations. Leading by example we strive to be World Class in every aspect of our business processes. Our values of Excellence, Kaitiakitanga, Tikanga, Integrity and Innovation guide our business decisions and underpin the interconnected relationships we have with each other and with the natural world.
Our sustainable and renewable geothermal energy manufacturing processes is a unique point of difference for us. Allowing us to produce quality milk powder and UHT products with a low carbon footprint, which we deliver to a worldwide market. We have an intergenerational view of business – we’re here for the long term and have a shared vision of sustainable business practices.
We are seeking a Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator to join the Engineering team at our manufacturing site at Mokai, just 25 minutes northwest of Taupo.
This role reports to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for:
- Efficient control of the parts store
- Purchasing for the engineering team
- Assisting with the accuracy of the R&M budget
- Raising purchase orders for parts and equipment
- Liaison with suppliers
- Management of incoming parts and equipment
- Maintaining and controlling inventory levels
- Completing stocktakes
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have well developed interpersonal communication
- Have excellent relationship management skills
- Are self-motivated
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have high levels of computer literacy
- Are a supportive team player
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Have experience with MEX (Maintenance Software) would be an advantage, but not essential
- Are willing to contribute to the Miraka whanau, live the Miraka values and embrace our unique culture
If this sounds like you, apply today!
For the full job description and to apply, please visit our website
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and a Full Drivers Licence.
Applications close: Sunday 14th April 2019
Nau mai, haere mai