Franchise Manager (Part Time)
MeloYelo EBikes is a fast-growing national brand and one of Taupo’s success stories. We have happy, loyal
agents, and customers who love our products.
Rather than selling through bike shops, we have developed our own national distribution channel. Until recently this has consisted primarily of retired/semi-retired engineers & mechanics, working from their garages at home. We have now implemented a franchising model to attract a more driven and committed
level of regional representation.
There's a fun, social, family feel to the culture and great collaboration among agents. MeloYelo is perfectly poised for growth and greater success and we are searching for the right Franchise Manager to join our team.
We need a self-driven, part-time, work-from-home person. You'll be creating, driving and leading the mission to help our franchisees achieve their business goals and to secure new franchisees. You'll be planning growth strategies and working with our CEO and franchisees to execute and drive your great ideas. Some travel will be required. Responsibilities include:
• Designing & implementing franchisee training programmes;
• Assisting new franchisees with their regional launch initiatives;
• Assisting franchisees with their marketing & demonstration initiatives;
• Providing tools to franchisees to help them achieve their goals;
• Bi-monthly reviews with existing franchisees to ensure effective ongoing relationships and
successful development of their operations
• Tracking individual franchisee performance & highlighting the need for focused attention where required;
• Identifying and sharing best practices among franchisees;
• Organising and running an annual Franchisee workshop and other training or meetings as required
Required experience includes:
• Experience working with franchisees or agents to help them grow their businesses;
• Experience organizing events;
• Marketing & sales promotion experience, including strong familiarity with social media;
• Ability to help franchisees develop & implement their local marketing plans;
• Experience working in a non-structured, entrepreneurial environment;
• Excellent communication & computer skills;
• Experience in maintaining good relationships with franchisees or sales & service agents;
• Experience developing profitable business growth
• Able to manage time effectively, prioritise and juggle tasks and make decisions with little to no
• Passion for customer service
• A track record of producing results
Please send a CV and cover letter to Rob McEwen, email@example.com.