Taupo - PAK'nSAVE
Financial Administration Officer
This is a key role in the Administration team supporting and maintaining the wider development and implementation of SAP within a large supermarket.
You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient financial and administrative services and support. You will oversee the data integrity and implementation of the in-store SAP programme while assisting the Business and Office Manager.
Your main Responsibilities will be:
- Administering the in-house SAP process which supports all of our management team.
- Creating excellent rapport with customers and Representatives.
- Ensures deadlines are meet timely with accuracy and precession.
- Regularly collates data from SAP and assess its accuracy and reports outcomes to Managers.
- Advising management of major discrepancies/ variation that may need further investigation
- Managing the operation of SAP around the processing of orders and reports for Management and Owner Operator to assess business performance against targets.
- Manages store liability and timely payments as required.
- Prepare, reconcile and process weekly creditors on time and as authorized
- Assisting in daily office administrative duties i.e. Payroll
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of two years of SAP experience in an administrative role
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Information Systems Management
- Payroll Experience
- Experience in the Supermarket industry
Pay and hours will be discussed at the interview
If you have what we are looking for and want to advance your career in a great environment then look no further, APPLY NOW!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.