Tuwharetoa Health Charitable Trust
Fantastic Opportunities to join our team!
Tuwharetoa Health is a kaupapa Maori provider that continues to deliver whanau centred services in Turangi, Taupo and Mangakino communities. Our vision is to improve the health of all who reside in the rohe of Ngati Tuwharetoa and we are guided by the values of Whanaungatanga and Manaakitanga.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
• Administrator – 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
• Data Analyst – 0.8-1.0 FTE (32-40 hours per week)
Applications close Wednesday 25 September 2019 at 10am
WHANAU ENGAGEMENT TEAM
• Te Aka Matua Kaitiaki (Turangi Based) – 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
Applications close Thursday 26 September 2019 at 10am
WHANAU PEPI & TAMARIKI TEAM
• Tamariki Ora Well Child Registered Nurse (Turangi Based) – 1.0 FTE (40 hours)
• Taupo Hub Coordinator – 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
Applications close Friday 27 September 2019 at 10am
If you are motivated to share in this important mahi and be part of the Tuwharetoa Health team, then we would like to hear from you! This role is a challenging and rewarding career opportunity.
Position description and application for employment for the above position can be obtained by contacting or 07 384 2882.
Please apply in confidence to:
Tuwharetoa Health I Administrator
PO Box 326 TURANGI 3353