Ruapehu Alpine Lifts
Imagine working your week in Taupo and then getting to ski or ride Mt Ruapehu on the weekend. In this Executive Assistant role you will have the best of both worlds. Our business is dynamic and changes with the seasons, so no two days, weeks or months are ever the same. You will need to have a clear vision of what needs to get done but also be flexible enough to adapt to changes as needed.
Based in Taupo you will directly support the Chief Executive Officer as well as provide additional support to the Chief Financial Officer and Executive team. Your support to the CEO will directly connect with all aspects of the business and you will work closely with the executive team to ensure that communication flows seamlessly through the organisation.
THE DAY TO DAY
Key functions that you will see yourself doing are:
* Provide full administrative support to the CEO, coordinating and managing diaries
* Acting as a first point of contact for all CEO enquiries
* Forecasting and monitoring relevant budgets
* Coordination of meeting requirements, effective minute taking and distribution
* Assisting with key stakeholder communications including the Board and shareholders
* Managing document control and contract management
* Anticipating information and organisational needs of the CEO
There's so much more to this role with opportunities to sink your teeth into key projects across the business.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you are highly organised, can see the long term strategy and direction, have a proactive work ethic, and can make good decisions and influence key people, then you're likely to succeed in this role. You will also bring with:
Previous experience providing executive support
* A relevant tertiary qualification preferred - ideally in administration, business management, legal studies or equivalent
* A high level of integrity and professionalism
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A flexible approach to work schedules and adaptability to the changes needs of the business
* The ability to work autonomously and communicate effectively across mutliple locations
If you can see yourself working with like-minded people who are flexible, willing to have a crack where needed, work hard and then ski/ride even harder then this might be the perfect role for you.
Everyone here shares a passion for the mountain and the surrounding region because of the endless possibilities for adventure. Whether it's because you love nature, the truly unique world heritage area, or the obvious draw card of skiing/riding the volcano, there are opportunities for real fun at every turn.
This is a full time permanent position that will be based in Taupo with some travel to and from the ski areas as needed.