Based in Taupo as one of our Electricians your duties will include carrying out a wide range of electrical work on key council infrastructure, working as part of a Mechanical Electrical small team to carry out electrical maintenance, upgrade works and electrical fault rectification work while ensuring work is completed promptly and efficiently to meet contract requirements (both planned and reactive).
Requirements also include experience in fault finding and modifying industrial control wiring systems, sound basic knowledge of PLC’s and instrumentation together with the ability to plan jobs, operate and maintain equipment.
Qualifications and experience;
• Qualified Electrician with a strong background in industrial electrical work
• Current and full NZ Practicing Electrical Licence
• Ensuring Electrical compliance with New Zealand standards are maintained and documented
• Confined Space Entry trained preferred
• Working at Height trained preferred
• Full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence.
If you are self-motivated, energetic, proactive and results orientated please apply today at and enter job number 563983.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.