Are you a motivated individual with an eye for detail?
PermaPine, located 20 km north of Taupo, is New Zealand’s leading manufacturer and supplier of roundwood and construction pole products. We supply the rural and construction markets through merchants such as PGG Wrightsons, Farmlands, ITM, Carters and others.
We are on the lookout for a Despatch Coordinator. This is an important role that involves planning, coordinating and communicating customer deliveries to ensure customers get the best outcome.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Previous experience in dispatch roles, ideally gained in the timber or primary processing industry
• Knowledge of Roundwood, timber products and timber grades (preferred not essential)
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• An enthusiastic and passionate attitude and is a team player
• The ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment and prioritise work.
• Experience in administrative roles (would be advantageous)
• Great communication and customer service skills
In Return we can offer:
• Career Development
• Profit Share Arrangement
• Medical Health Insurance
• Initial and ongoing training
• Carpooling or transport arrangements (if applicable)
Working both indoors and outdoors, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team within a successful business. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please Apply Now!