DB Consulting Engineers
Customer Service Administrator
Frontline customer role with fun, social team. Enjoy variety of work in a supportive, family-focused company.
• Taupo Central
• Fast-paced & customer focused
• Engineering Consultancy
• You’ll be an experienced customer service superstar who enjoys finding solutions and working in a fast-paced environment at our busy front desk.
• You’ll be a cheerful and enthusiastic team member, a fluent and effective communicator, detail-focused, and with a flair for working with systems & processes, which is a large part of the job.
• You’ll know how to set up and run Skype conferencing.
• You’ll already be competent in Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe etc (knowledge of WorkFlow Max useful - but we will train you)
• You’ll have a full driver’s license and commit to full-time hours
• You will already have the right to live & work in New Zealand
• We’re a busy geotech/structural engineering consultancy with branches in Hamilton and Auckland.
• At our place, ‘Quality Work on Time’ is not just a byline - it’s part of who we are.
• We believe in the philosophy of constant improvement – you will too.
• Our values include fun, learning, honesty and family – do your values align with ours?
For the opportunity to join our fun, friendly team please send your CV and Cover Letter, telling us what you could bring to this role, to