Conference Sales Executive
An exciting position has arisen to play an important role in an iconic fishing lodge.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and sales of the lodges corporate business .
This role suits a well presented professional, with exceptional sales and communication skills, who feels comfortable in a top class hospitality environment.
The ideal candidate will need to be motivated and able to grow our C&E business:
. Prior experience and a track record in sales & events
. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail , organisational ability, be proactive, hardworking, and able to work independently
. Excellent computer skills and a passion for the event industry
. A solid background in event delivery and logistics
. Excellent communication and customer service skills
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Conference Sales Executive will be responsible for but not limited to:
. Preparation of quotes and follow up to secure the business
- Achieving sales targets by proactive outbound calling to existing and potential conference clients
· Managing and maintaining the extensive client management system (database) that the business operates
- Ensuring events run smoothly
- Communicating daily with the management team
- Dealing with client enquiries, comments and feedback
- Dealing with external service providers and suppliers as required
If you have the necessary skills, experience, qualifications and a proactive attitude, please email your CV and cover letter to
You must have the right to work in New Zealand.